Agent & Client Portals
How We Can Help
About US Delivery & Courier Service Customer and Service Partner Portals
The gateway to manage your deliveries and your account with US Delivery & Courier Service is our web-based customer and service partner portals where all delivery transaction information is available 24/7.
All US Delivery & Courier Service customers have access to the web-based portal, an entry point to all online ordering, reporting and tracking functions.
Functions of the online client portal:
- Place and manage orders for delivery
- View inventory in forward stocking locations
- Search order history and run queries
- Track orders
Service Partner Portal
All of our US Delivery & Courier Service service partners—across our network of more than 300 forward stocking locations—access this web-based portal to view and manage daily work.
Key functions of the service partner portal:
- View open orders, closed orders, scheduled recipient orders
- Schedule deliveries with recipients
- Download bills of lading (BOLs)
- Input names for receiving proof of deliveries (PODs)
- Review inventory and movement history
- Use the resource manager to add contact information and review customer standard operating procedure (SOP) documentation