Home Dialysis Solutions
How We Can Help
Home Dialysis Medical Logistics Specialist
Patients in renal failure travel to medical facilities up to 2 or 3 times a week—a tiring and inconvenient disruption to normal scheduled life. Due to advances in medical technology, dialysis patients can now administer their own hemodialysis therapy in the privacy and comfort of their own homes. It is important that service partners act with compassion and sensitivity; this includes white glove delivery to perform initial setup of dialysis equipment in any room, delivering new supplies and recovering old machines.
We ensure your patients receive home dialysis equipment and supplies on time, every time, all with the expert service and compassion of a trained medical delivery specialist.
Caring and Professional Final Mile Deliveries to Patient Homes
Our problem solving expertise and customer care deliver superior service to dialysis patients, including:
- Sensitivity trained delivery personnel are kept well informed about each dialysis patient’s needs
- Drivers are always uniformed with ID badges and pass detailed 10 year civil and criminal background checks
- Forward stocking and delivery of dialysis components, parts and consumables
- Online patient scheduling of deliveries for convenience or by phone with customer service
- Driver calls recipients with his/her name and arrival time when 30 minutes away
- White glove delivery to room of choice with stock rotation and equipment replacement
- Post delivery calls and client surveys by our customer service to ensure patient satisfaction