Welcome to HR Hotline, the only complaint
reporting service that is protecting people and
improving organizational behavior right
HR Hotline is a fully-functional
reporting service, employing this multi-lingual
web site and a world-wide network of toll-free
telephone numbers. Since 1999, HR Hotline has
provided clients with:
- Expedited, confidential reports of complaints
- Advance warning of potential problems
- Affirmative defense against claims
- Monthly reports of activity
HR Hotline has also saved its
clients time, aggravation and money. Here’s
- An effective, unbiased, third-party complaint
reporting system, such as HR Hotline,
is an organization’s assurance that problems
are recognized and acted upon promptly.
- HR Hotline satisfies the
reporting requirements being implemented by law,
including those required through the recent passage
of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- HR Hotline reduces your potential
for fines; administrative action and censure,
including de-listing; and punitive damages.
- Early detection through HR Hotline can
keep problems from escalating beyond control;
and help your organization avoid prolonged and
- Having HR Hotline in place
is a clear indication of your organization’s
intent to detect and prevent crime, reducing
your exposure under federal and state sentencing
guidelines that hold organizations responsible
for the criminal conduct of employees.
- In many cases, federal and state laws provide
limitations for the period in which a complaint
can be pursued in courts. Activity reports from HR
Hotline can be the basis for an affirmative
defense against unwarranted actions.
For a small fraction of the potential costs
you’d bear if something went wrong, you
can do things right, with HR Hotline.
If compliance and complaint reporting is on your
agenda, you have one choice. Only HR Hotline:
- Provides web-based and telephone reporting
worldwide, with a constantly-expanding network
of toll-free numbers, now in more than 30 countries.
- Is easy to use and provides information critical
to your ability to maintain a healthy, productive
- Has a track record of successful interventions
that have saved clients much more than the cost
of the service.
Don’t be forced to settle – HR
Hotline is your most effective response
to current and future reporting needs.
|Ready to become
|Need more information?