located in Boston's South End at 553 Tremont Street, on the corner
of Tremont and Clarendon and next door to the Boston Center for
From the Mass Pike:
- Get off at the Copley Square exit.
- At the bottom of the exit ramp keep
going straight through the intersection onto Stuart Street.
- Follow Stuart for one block and
take the next right onto Clarendon.
- Follow Clarendon until the end -
Hamersley's will be on your left.
From Storrow Drive East/West:
- Take the Copley exit and make a
right onto Beacon Street.
- After a few blocks make a left onto
- Follow Clarendon for approximately
nine blocks, going straight through Back Bay and the South End.
- The restaurant
will be on your left.
From 93 North (coming from the South):
- Take the Roxbury/Mass Ave. exit.
- Go up ramp and make the second left at light.
- Get into the far right lane and make a right onto
Mass Ave. (You will pass Boston Medical Center).
- Make a right onto Tremont, left onto Dartmouth,
right onto Warren, right onto Clarendon.
- We are on the corner of Clarendon and Tremont.
Reservations are recommended and can
be made by calling 423-2700 after 2 PM. We also welcome walk-ins,
especially on week nights. Seating on the patio and some of the
small dining room is available on a first come, first served basis.
Hamersley's main room seats approximately
eighty diners. The small dining room, which seats up to twenty,
overlooks our Tremont Street garden through the picture windows.
Some seating is available around the lively bar.
Hamersley's does not have a dress
code. Please wear whatever makes you comfortable.
Outdoor dining is available seasonally
on our Tremont Street patio. Enjoy people watching in the historic
South End while our garden creates an oasis from any street traffic.
The restaurant is fully handicapped accessible.
All major credit cards are accepted.
We are a nonsmoking establishment.
Valet parking is available on our
Clarendon Street corner for a charge of $12.00.
Monday through Friday, 6:00-10:00